Mayors and local governments have taken up the challenge to decarbonize and mitigate the impacts of climate change. However, with utilities grappling with self-induced wildfires, the status quo is in a state of turmoil.
Fortunately, 3fficient has developed innovative solutions and new technologies that provide energy independence while preserving budgets. With a holistic approach, we use energy savings as the catalyst to aggregate additional value, making your institution more efficient, productive and sustainable.
A 3fficient energy services agreement offers:
- conservation and environmental education
- upgrades paid from savings
- savings that far exceed solar alone
- unleash added tax benefits
- meet or exceed state and institutional sustainability goals
- bolsters your brand and marketing efforts.
3fficient’s extensive experience working with public agencies – large and small – allows us to service our clients with a unique perspective. 3fficient delivers high performance operational efficiencies that positively impact your business and your budgets.
- We offer a holistic approach to utility savings – including everything that impacts energy and water use – customized to your organization.
- We offer convenient 100% financing options including delivering your energy savings as a service where the cost of capital improvements are off balance sheet
- We offer turnkey (design/build) delivery so you have better control over improvements – for familiarity or standardization.
- You meet your institutional climate action and sustainability targets with our best-in-class project delivery, real-time monitoring, and long-term O&M that maximize savings
- We have the commitment, passion, and enduring financial backstops to stand with you as your long-term energy partner to achieve your goals and enhance your organizational reputation with stakeholders, impact investors, and the communities in which you operate
- Our finance, engineering, construction, and other teams de-risk, future-proof, and optimize solutions to create the best long-term value for your company, yielding the kind of energy cost savings and financial ROI that make Controllers and Chiefs happy
- We complement our solutions expertise with capabilities in other cost areas to help you unlock even greater value.
We’ve helped some of the most recognizable institutions go green. We’re ready to help you, too.
- Cathedral City
- City of 29 Palms
- City of Carlsbad
- City of Colton
- City of El Monte
- City of El Segundo
- City of Encinitas
- City of Glendale
- City of Lemon Grove
- City of Manhattan Beach
- City of Poway
- City of Santa Ana
- City of Santee
- City of South Gate
- City of Solana Beach
- County of Imperial
- County of Kings
- County of Riverside
- County of San Diego
- Orange County Transit Authority
- San Diego Housing Commission
- State of California
- US Forest Service
- US Marine Corps
- US Navy
Questions to Consider:
Are your facilities aging and potentially wasting energy?
Are utility bills stealing from public safety and hiring great staff?
Do your constituents think your facilities are sustainable?
Do you have crime in your parks or public spaces?
Are your parks and open public spaces safe, well lit and well monitored?
Are police services stretched thin and straining budgets?
Is your community attracting great citizens?