Some of the biggest challenges school administrators face today are providing a safe and comfortable learning environment so our students can become good citizens and outstanding leaders. However, with skyrocketing utility costs and daily security threats, it can be very difficult for administrators to focus on their core business – educating students.
Fortunately, 3fficient has developed innovative solutions and new technologies that provide energy independence while preserving budgets. With a holistic approach, we use energy savings as the catalyst to aggregate additional value, making your institution more efficient, productive and sustainable.
A 3fficient energy services agreement offers:
- conservation and environmental education
- upgrades paid from savings
- savings that far exceed solar alone
- unleash added tax benefits
- meet or exceed state and institutional sustainability goals
- bolsters your brand and marketing efforts.
3fficient’s extensive experience working with institutions – large and small, public and private – allows us to service our clients with a unique perspective. 3fficient delivers high performance business efficiencies that positively impact your enrollment and your revenues.
- We offer a holistic approach to utility savings – including everything that impacts energy and water use – customized to your company.
- We offer convenient 100% financing options including delivering your energy savings as a service where the cost of capital improvements are off balance sheet
- We offer turnkey (design/build) delivery so you have better control over improvements – for familiarity or standardization.
- You meet your corporate renewable energy and sustainability targets with our best-in-class project delivery, real-time monitoring, and long-term O&M that maximize savings
- We have the commitment, passion, and enduring financial backstops to stand with you as your long-term energy partner to achieve your goals and enhance your organizational reputation with stakeholder, impact investors, and the communities in which you operate
- Our finance, engineering, construction, and other teams de-risk, future-proof, and optimize solutions to create the best long-term value for your organization, yielding the kind of energy cost savings and financial ROI that make Controllers and CBOs happy
- We complement our solutions expertise with capabilities in other cost areas to help you unlock even greater value.
We’ve helped some of the most recognizable institutions go green. We’re ready to help you, too.
- El Segundo USD
- Escondido USD
- Carlsbad USD
- Cerritos CCD
- CSU Long Beach
- Glendale CCD
- Glendale ESD
- San Diego USD
- UC Irvine
- UC Riverside
- Victor Valley CCD
- Whittier Law School
- Willamette ESD
Questions to Consider:
Are utility bills stealing from education materials and hiring great teachers?
Are your facilities aging and potentially wasting energy?
Do your students and parents think your facilities are sustainable?
Are exterior grounds safe, well lit and well monitored?