Energy is a big opportunity to save…
Nobody likes wasting energy or throwing money away. But, that’s exactly what is happening in most buildings. According to the US Energy Information Administration, buildings use 40% of all energy in the US. The question is, do you know exactly where the waste is in your facilities and do you have the resources to do something about it?
With 3fficient energy management services, we will:
- pinpoint all your energy waste (down to circuit or device level)
- identify ineffective controls, schedules or even algorithms
- map comfort issues and improve productivity
- recommend corrective measures and options
- provide no cost and paid from savings funding options
- measure, trend and verify results
Unlock multiple layers of savings while increasing revenues.
At 3fficient, we know that making existing buildings more efficient is the best way to save money, improve comfort and productivity, reduce the need for larger a/c and solar systems and ultimately break our dependence on fossil fuels.
3fficient examines your external operating expenses, including utilities and maintenance to pinpoint savings and map out a plan that meets your business and operational goals. We’ll reduce or eliminate energy waste, lower operating costs, drive up revenues and help ensure the sustainability of your organization.
We’ll even provide access to grants and funding to make the necessary upgrades possible without any out of pocket expenses, usually paid entirely from savings.
As operating costs rise and clean technologies improve, the potential for cost savings grows. There really is no reason to keep throwing money away at rising utility costs.
Don’t burn through any more cash. Test drive is free.
Easy as 1-2-3 (ok 4)
- Benchmark. We’ll analyze your energy usage and costs and compare to thousands of similar facilities in your peer group. We’ll then recommend probable savings from key resources such as: energy, water, waste, medical, transportation, telephony, tax credits, utility rates and overall sustainability. Best of all, we only need a couple pieces of info from you to get started.
- Monitor. With our innovative wireless sensing platform, we (and you) can quickly visualize energy and cost savings – where it is needed most, even at the most granular levels. Energy and other utilities are normalized to relevant factors like weather or square feet or other metrics, streamed and analyzed in real-time. Energy waste, trouble calls and outages will become a thing of the past (before customers ever take notice).
- Manage. Our in-house technical and financial experts will conduct the necessary analyses and reporting to ensure that your savings and revenue enhancements are realistic, fast and permanent. With your approval, we’ll leave no stone unturned and deliver sustainable savings and enduring value.
- Certify. As industry experts, we have the street cred, but you get the green cred when we certify your operations with: Energy Star, Green Globes, CHPS, LEED and others.
3FFICIENT solutions yield the highest sustainable cost savings and ROIs in the industry. Because:
- Insight. We address efficiency for all levels of an organization: from operations & maintenance to capital improvements with flexible financing and implementation.
- Practical. Our recommendations are practical and meet your constraints and economic criteria.
- Experience. We’ve audited hundreds of facilities. Our team is led by seasoned experts in sustainable facility operations with core expertise in: energy, waste, water, communications and transportation sustainability, tax savings and finance.
- Approach. We approach your buildings as systems and get to the root cause of inefficiencies. Our technicians and professional engineers will conduct an on-site field visit to evaluate various building systems and analyze the options and present the best measures for your needs. That’s why over 95% of all our audit plans get implemented.
- Technology. We constantly stay abreast of the latest technologies and selectively work with some of the brightest new entrepreneurs to help them bring their new ideas to market.
We were really pleased how 3fficient educated us about energy efficiency, explored many options, came up with great "out of the box" solutions, and then walked us through the whole process.
Your team provided a direction that was in line with our specific needs. The project leverages our natural Southern California resources, and saves taxpayers money on our already tight budgets.
Your company's knowledge of LEED requirements is a refreshing change from the smoke screen that goes up when talking to firms with little experience. Your fees were appropriate to the requirements and you completed the project in a timely manner. Your assistance to our newly minted LEED AP was much appreciated.
This was an outstanding project from start to finish. Well done team. We will definitely consult with you again in the future.
This project was very beneficial to us. Your expertise helped us develop an energy master plan while saving energy and building in additional automation so we can respond to different utility price signals immediately.
Your team has really helped us shave a bundle off our renovation plans, not to mention lowering future energy costs and improving tenant comfort.
You guys sure turned our master planning upside down (in a positive way). It looks like we'll be a lot more efficient and provide service much more reliably than we have in the past and save more money than each year before.
We are dedicated to providing a high quality experience for our guests as well as environmental stewardship. This project accomplishes both by making our facilities better performing, more reliable and energy efficient. Thanks for the creative solutions!
This is an excellent project which has greatly reduced our operating costs and control, extended the life of our equipment and most importantly improved guest comfort. Thanks for the creative ideas and making my job easier!
We were fighting an uphill battle against rising utility costs and low cost foreign competitors. Your analysis of our operations and the solutions to lower our water usage by 95% will make a huge difference to our competitiveness.