Share your green-ness!
Going green is not just good for the environment, it is becoming a mandate by citizens, customers, investors and policy makers across the board. It proves that you are being efficient with your operations and good stewards of the limited natural resources we all share. But, without proper certifications, prospective tenants and customers may not believe those claims and may lose faith in you. And that’s not good.
But, where do you start? Usually the best place to start is with experienced experts…
Go ahead. Be a Star!
3fficient has modernized hundreds of buildings and campuses for efficiency and sustainability. We know how buildings and campuses work and what it takes to make them shining stars.
3fficient was a founding partner of energy star in 1999 and supports other certification programs like LEED, CHPS and others. Through years of experience and development of advanced software tools, we have streamlined the processes for certification so we can provide more value for less cost.
Whether you are required to, or are considering participation in any of these programs, contact 3fficient. We’ll make your certification goals easier and more rewarding.
3FFICIENT solutions yield the highest sustainable cost savings and ROIs in the industry. Because:
- Insight. We address efficiency for all levels of an organization: from operations & maintenance to capital improvements with flexible financing and implementation.
- Practical. Our recommendations are practical and meet your constraints and economic criteria.
- Experience. We’ve audited and modernized hundreds of facilities. Our team is led by seasoned experts in sustainable facility operations with core expertise in: energy, waste, water, communications and transportation sustainability, tax savings and finance.
- Approach. We approach your buildings as systems and get to the root cause of inefficiencies. Our technicians and professional engineers will conduct an on-site field visit to evaluate various building systems and analyze the options and present the best measures for your needs. That’s why over 95% of all our audit plans get implemented.
- Technology. We constantly stay abreast of the latest technologies and selectively work with some of the brightest new entrepreneurs to help them bring their new ideas to market.
We were really pleased how 3fficient educated us about energy efficiency, explored many options, came up with great "out of the box" solutions, and then walked us through the whole process.
Your team provided a direction that was in line with our specific needs. The project leverages our natural Southern California resources, and saves taxpayers money on our already tight budgets.
Your company's knowledge of LEED requirements is a refreshing change from the smoke screen that goes up when talking to firms with little experience. Your fees were appropriate to the requirements and you completed the project in a timely manner. Your assistance to our newly minted LEED AP was much appreciated.
This was an outstanding project from start to finish. Well done team. We will definitely consult with you again in the future.
This project was very beneficial to us. Your expertise helped us develop an energy master plan while saving energy and building in additional automation so we can respond to different utility price signals immediately.
Your team has really helped us shave a bundle off our renovation plans, not to mention lowering future energy costs and improving tenant comfort.
You guys sure turned our master planning upside down (in a positive way). It looks like we'll be a lot more efficient and provide service much more reliably than we have in the past and save more money than each year before.
We are dedicated to providing a high quality experience for our guests as well as environmental stewardship. This project accomplishes both by making our facilities better performing, more reliable and energy efficient. Thanks for the creative solutions!
This is an excellent project which has greatly reduced our operating costs and control, extended the life of our equipment and most importantly improved guest comfort. Thanks for the creative ideas and making my job easier!
We were fighting an uphill battle against rising utility costs and low cost foreign competitors. Your analysis of our operations and the solutions to lower our water usage by 95% will make a huge difference to our competitiveness.